Monday, February 6, 2012

Latest Online Haul - 06/02/2012

Just got back from work, had to took on a 1,5 hours ride with my motor bike just to reach home.. not a very pleasant thing to do after a hard day at the office. But it's all worthwhile, greeted by my beautiful wife and my lil' baby boy AND a box that was just delivered by the postman this evening.. just cant wait to crack it open..

It was a purchase that i made a few days ago from my friend Mr. Harry DP (a known collector here in Jakarta). I bought a few loose cars that he posted on sale in his Facebook page.

Here it is..
From left to right:
1. Hot Wheels 2004 Wastelanders Series '70 Roadrunner - Mint condition
2. Hot Wheels 1991 McDonald's Happy Meal Toy '57 T-Bird - Played-with condition
3. Hot Wheels 2000 '56 Ford - Mint condition
4. Johnny Lightning 2000 Water Works Chevy Cameo '1955 Monopoly - Mint condition

My personal favorite is the '70 Roadrunner with the "HotWheelsCollectors.com" tampo.. sweeet !!! Definitely gonna give some upgrade on this one.

 
I'll bet this will look even sweeter with a Real Riders Red Line wheels set.. need to prepare my tool kit for this weekend fun..


Owww yeah... its gonna be awesome !!

Next we got the Hot Wheels 1991 McDonald's Happy Meal Toy '57 T-Bird. Very nice indeed, a vintage beauty in a turquoise color, Black Wall wheels and its in a Played-with condition (chipped front bumper, broken glass) but this what toys were made for.. to be played with. Still a very nice addition to my collection


Then we got th ;56 Ford with the opened hood. Very nice clean and simple tampo. Again a very nice addition to my Ford Collection

Last but not least, we got the Johnny Lightning 2000 Water Works Chevy Cameo '1955 Monopoly. This is my first JL and I must admit that JL makes a very nice cars, well detailed and full metal. But after a few consideration.. I have decided that this JL gonna be a donor to a project that I'm working right now. Hopefully Mr. Johnny and the Lighting God will forgive me :p

That's all for now and don't forget to subscribe to my blog. Thanks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment