Friday, February 10, 2012

London Bus Collection

I've been a London's Bus (either a Double Decker or a Routemaster) fan for all my life. From the first time I saw it on the movies to my London trip back in 1989. I was fortune enough to ride a Routemaster but my (late) mother doesn't allow me to go to the 2nd level. They said its not safe for foreigner to take a bus upstairs on night. So we sat on the front near the bus driver.

From that on I want to collect London's Routemaster Bus to keep the memories alive, especially with my mother.
My Route Master collection
Here is my first Routemaster, bought it back in London in 1989. The paint its not in a very good condition due its age and also been played by my nephew, but as I said before a toy is made to be played with. Its made 1:64 by Seerol Die Cast, UK. Turns out that Seerol were originally produced by corgi in 1983

The Base: Seerol Die Cast Model
I also have these old Matchbox, they are not Routemaster. The Leyland Titan bus, its also in a played with condition, got it from ebay a few years ago
 

last I have these 2010 Matchbox Route Master bus, still looking for the red one. A Routemaster is destined to be in Red

No comments:

Post a Comment