Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feb 2012 Hauls

For the last 2 weeks I've bought several addition to my growing collection. I guess I've already exceeded this month's budget. Therefor no more purchase from this day, well at least until i receive my payment by the end of this month :)


First 2011 HW DC Comics Series, definitely a great piece. Can't miss these two, a Joker's '56 Chevy Nomad and Wonder Woman's Deco Delivery. I'm thinking of getting Superman's '56 Ford Truck also next month


Then I picked up these two at the peg HW 2012 All Stars Ferarri 458 Italia and 2011 Heat Fleet '56 Ford F-100. Already have several  '56 Ford F-100, a great addition


These Matchbox also got it from the peg, MBX Highway 1975 Chevy Van and MBX Mountain Jeep Wrangler Superlift


I also lucky enough to grab this hot selling HW Batman 5 Pack from the peg, I was only interested with Bat Tumbler and Joker Bone Shaker.. definitely a MUST HAVE (for more detail pics of these please visit here: http://kownphotography.blogspot.com/2012/02/batman-5-pack.html) I think I'll keep mine in thepack for a while



Last I got these two oldies but goodies :) a 1995 HW Mod Bod Hummer and a (blue card) 1992 HW '56 Flashsider.. SUPER SWEEETTT !!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Hotwheels collection
    Semakin mantap koleksinya!!
    www.gudangdiecast.com

    ReplyDelete