Monday, February 6, 2012

KITT on 2012 regular lineup

Remember my old post about the prospect of Knight Rider's Knight Industries Two Thousand (KITT) car in the 2011 lineup? It seems that mattel decided that KITT will be in the 2012 lineup - 2012 HW Premiere !! *HOORAAAYYY

Here's a preview of the car, I found this pic on http://t-hunted.blogspot.com/ (http://t-hunted.blogspot.com/2012/02/novo-lote-g-da-mainline-hot-wheels.html) - too bad I cant understand a word due the blog is in Spanish / Mexican

Pretty sweet looking car for my view, but still cant understand what is that strange yellow paint on the back


TV Series Car
When you see the original TV version I didn't see any yellow mark on the car, just black.. maybe I need to get one (and FAST !!) so I can see what it is.. can't wait to get one..

1 comment:

  1. Hey man... Have you gotten the KITT car yet? I just got it today. I must say, it looks pretty decent. Wrong rims unlike those on the Japan Charawheels version but it does come with a nice dashboard as well as the KNIGHT license plate which was missing on the Charawheels KITT.

    ReplyDelete