Sunday, February 5, 2012

My First customized 1:64

Cant believe its been a year since I last posted here !! Well its better late then never

Okay here goes, I've bought some more collection over the year and I also found a new way enjoying these small cars. Now I'm in to customizing, well I just started to.. my first victim is a 1:64 Jada Dub-City '47 Ford COE (well actually this belong to my brother :p)

The reason is this car is already equipped with a rubber tire and a chromed wheels and also it was bolted to the base using a screw. So I didn't have to drill it out or anything. The idea is making this Pepsi Truck into a flat bed wooden deck truck. So without without further ado here it is:

Taadaaaa...

- Repaint : Flat Black (Pylox Aerosol Paint)
- Wooden flat bed
deck using ice cream sticks




Any comments or critics are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment