Sunday, January 9, 2011

My First 1:64 Jada

I wasn't much of a JADA TOYS fan, aside from the high price, I wasn't a big fan of a "over modified" die cast, huge blink blink rims, road scraper. But I couldn't miss this temping bargain, all JADA D-Rod$ was on 50% price-cut and still in a very good condition for a 2006 edition. I was only planned to bought one but the wifey said "why not take em both instead? after all it was on sale right?" grab'em while they last :) she love the '32 Ford Pickup while I cant get my eyes off the marvelous paint job scheme on the '31 Ford Model A, it was an eye catcher. The combination of yellow and black with a thin line of white pin stripes really blow me away, while she in the other hand were astonished by the simplicity of the gray paint combined with some chrome accent and a "blink blink" huge rim.

Well built and well finished, it was truly a work of art


Love the 3D blisters, sometimes I thought that Jada spends equal time designing their blister as much as designing the car. One thing I hate about the bubble is they tend to bend more easily than a regular Hot Wheels bubble, but the all cover bubbles really help preserve the blister

No comments:

Post a Comment