Sunday, January 9, 2011

Birthday Gift

A couple of days ago was my birthday, as usual I wasn't very anxious with birthday (which means that you are getting old and much closer to death ) but yesterday were different. My office mate sets up a surprise party with a delicious birthday cake (aside of the silly birthday song)  and on top of it all a wonderful birthday gift from my lovely wife and my soon born-to-be baby.

At first I barely have any idea what it is, it was well wrapped with Cars wrapper (one of my favorite movie of all time). After I open it, it was an die cast display (carded), I was previously talked about making one but havent got the time and the materials to made one. So here it is


After selecting which die cast going to the display, I found an unused nail on the wall and put it up there. The first thing that comes out from her mouth "Thank God I've only brought you one of those" seems she's not looking at the big picture where I always have this ambition of having my own (soon to be realized) "Sukmono's Wall" which will be filled with framed jerseys, die cast displays and movie posters :)

Thanks dear it was a great gift

No comments:

Post a Comment