Saturday, January 8, 2011

1st Post, the beginning of a joyful ride

A few days ago as usual I was surfing the Internet looking to find some interesting things, after seeing some web-sites, forums, and blogs  then I have this enormous curiosity about having my own blog. Sure I had one talking about "my life" but as I recall the las time I posted there is in 2008. Really don't have a clue what to post, what to write, but now I decided to make one about one of my passion, Collecting Die Casts.

Well hopefully I'll be able to show all of you about my hobby, my passion, my collection or even we could trade collection. It was all started in the year 2000 when I was back in College, I spend my spare time looking around in a shopping mall right across my campus, I always have a hidden passion about toys so one of my favorite place is the toys store (it was Toy R' Us or Toys City if I recall) there is where all of this started. From just a single purchase runs down to a collection

This is a much left of my original collection, I used to have around 100 loose cars but this is all whats much left of it. I have a 4 years old nephew who you might say shares the same "interest" so I'm pretty sure that some of my missing cars ends up in his well-hidden toy box. During my early years I've always loosen the cars from the blisters back then I wasn't thinking that the bubbles help preserve the car details (as you can see most of the cars were not in good condition due to my nephew interestof "demolition derby")

 
So please sit back and enjoy the ride, if any of you have any question please feel free to contact me (hopefully I'll be able to include a guest book here)

No comments:

Post a Comment