Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 18th 2011 - Online Forum Purchase

A few days ago, after got home from work I saw this delivery box in my room. I few days earlier I made a deal with a fellow collector from Indo Diecast forum to purchase some of his on-sale collection. Not much just some particular regular items that I need to complete my sets.

2008 Muscle Mania - Chevy Nova
2009 Heat Fleet - Jeep Scrambler (brown variant)
2010 HW Performance - '56 Ford
2008 Matchbox Farm - Ford F100 Panel Delivery

Chevy Nova
Just love the Muscle Mania - Chevy Nova, especially the color scheme and the thunder like stripes kinda reminds me of Cars Lightning McQueen

Chevy Panel
Also the '56 Ford that I've been looking for some time. I've already got the gray variant, but what makes the red variant more attractive is because the front engine bonnet that can be flipped open to reveal the engine inside. Also love the flame decals runs great with the Champion sparks plug decal.

HW Jeep Scrambler
For the Jeep Scrambler, this is just to complete my 2009 Heat Fleet - Jeep Scrambler set. Previously I've found the white and the blue variant on the retailer shelf, but the brown one is a very had to find so I decided to bought it from a friend (and considering that he gave me a regular retail price for this one)

Ford F-100 Panel Delivery
And last, its a Matchbox Farm - Ford F100 Panel Delivery, as you can see I'm a fan of old Ford panel / van truck. The rounded body line and the big bonnet looks cool. If Hot Wheels releases the chopped, street scrapper and huge blower in front - version, then Matchbox came with a more realistically standard version. I've always love a realistic / sponsorship tampo / decals and this sets really manage to deliver what I want

No comments:

Post a Comment