Monday, April 15, 2013

Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment Series - Assortment A

Just got my Assortment A - HW Retro Entertainment Series (Minus the '32 Ford). To be honest I'm a little bit disappointed, especially with the Classic Batman and Ecto-1 which is nothing more than an slightly upgraded version of the regular mainline. Just change the wheels with a Real Riders wheels and add more details and walla'.. there you have it.. a premium HW collectibles for adult collector... 

While The Mystery Machine and K.I.T.T were more captivating, using the similar wheels as the SDCC 2012 Exclusive Hot Wheels only without the SDCC presentation box (Googled: SDCC K.I.T.T and Mystery Machine). Now I cant wait for the next assortment to hit the market, I have my eyes on Smokey' 77 Pontiac Firebird, A Team Van, Miami Vice's Ferrari F512 and last but not least Smokey's Kenworth W900 whohooo !!

See my previous post for a full Assortment list


Here a comparison between the Retro version vs the Regular Mainline

Mystery Machine
Classic TV Series Batmobile
Knight Rider K.I.T.T
Ghostbuster Ecto-1






No comments:

Post a Comment