Saturday, December 29, 2012

Movie Themed Collection

Here's something from my collection. I'm a huge fan of Movie Diecast especially from movies / tv series that I watched when I was a kid. Hot Wheels has started it all by releasing the first Batmobile back in 2004 then it continues till now. When they releasing the Ecto-1 Ghostbuster, I knew I must have one.. then came Delorean Back To The Future, The A Team Van, KITT and this year they releasing more movie themed car such as the remake version of the Flintstones Flintmobile, Scoby Doo's Mystery Car, Batman Live and also they are planning to release Retro Entertainment series which should be delivered early 2013.

Mattel surely wont be making several movie cars due to exclusive copyrights issue such as
Duke of Hazzard's General Lee - Johnny Lightning
Mr Bean's Morris Mini - Corgi

Here's some of my collection, I forgot to include my 2012 Batman 5 Pack and my Ecto-1 to this group photo

my movie themed diecast
If you are also up to movie themed diecast, please also visit this site bellow. I'm sure you'll find more interesting stuff for reference
http://www.hollywood-diecast.com/

If you hapen to speak Bahasa, please visit this thread at Kaskus
http://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/000000000000000008133582/diecast-from-movies/1

No comments:

Post a Comment